Decks : 20
Cabins : 2174
Capacity : 4000 pax
Length : 326m
Width : 42m
Weight: 1,64,600 grts
Speed : 23kn
7 nights – round-trip Seattle -to- Seattle
(June – September, 2018)
NCL Bliss is the newest vessel ready to take over the seven oceans from June 2018. The brands 16th ship, Bliss is custom-built for the spectacular as she’ll cruise to the Alaskan and The Caribbean regions seasonally. The third ship in the line’s Breakaway-Plus class, Norwegian Bliss will be the first cruise ship custom-built with features and amenities for the ultimate Alaska cruise experience and the first Norwegian Cruise Line ship to make its debut in Seattle.
She will sail weekly seven-day Alaska cruises each Saturday from Pier 66 in Seattle, offering guests the premier way to see America’s last frontier, the ship’s itinerary will feature calls in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Victoria, British Columbia, along with scenic glacier cruising.
Entitled as “Cruising with the Whales,” Norwegian Bliss boasts a total of 2206 staterooms across 42 categories and the largest staterooms are the Haven Deluxe Owner’s Suites (900 ft2). Norwegian Bliss will also include 111 Oceanview staterooms that feature large picturesque windows to take in the spectacular sea views. Besides, the ship will also have 1,088 Balcony staterooms that feature plush décor in soothing cool tones, along with a sofa, vanity and desk area and coffee maker.
The ship offers 82 single cabins (studio staterooms designed for solo travelers) with virtual views and exclusive Studio Lounge. The ship also features many family cabins (connecting staterooms) across most categories. There are 47 cabins/rooms accessible through the wheelchair.
Norwegian Bliss’ also offers 374 Inside staterooms, which include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Select Inside staterooms also have up to two additional Pullman beds to accommodate families. All rooms feature USB plugs.
Food & Dining
orwegian Bliss offers guests a choice between 11 complimentary dining options. Other offerings also include signature specialty restaurants, such as Le Bistro, La Cucina, Cagney’s Steakhouse and Bayamo by James Beard Award winning chef Jose Garces.
- Savor Restaurant (forward Dining Room, complimentary)
- Taste Restaurant (forward Dining Room, complimentary)
- Le Bistro (French specialty dinner-only restaurant)
- Teppanyaki (Japanese)
- Food Republic (offers international cuisine. iPad ordering system)
- Moderno Churrascaria (Brazilian steakhouse)
- La Cucina (Italian specialty restaurant)
- Bayamo Restaurant (Cuban/Latin seafood restaurant)
- Garden Cafe (complimentary buffet restaurant)
- Q (Texas barbecue eatery)
- Los Lobos (Mexican restaurant)
- Coco’s (chocolate-themed dessert outlet)
- The A-List Bar (serving handcrafted cocktails, premium spirits and wines)
- Starbucks store.